Portable Flue Gas Analyzer VEA800
Portable Flue Gas Analyzer Model-VEA800 offers the efficiency of complete combustion optimization all the way to comprehensive measurement and customer data management. Our Portable flue gas analyzers cover the entire measurement and documentation requirement in-process and flue gas testing with instant reading.VEA 800 series analyzer is an ideal analyzer that measures 8 gases with 4 sensors. User-friendly gases selection is implemented in this analyzer. This Portable Flue Gas Analyzer consists of unique features. It has an in-built crystal-clear touch display that enables users to view concentration values of flue gases and Bluetooth/Wi-Fi connectivity facilities. Using these facilities, Users can download the stored data as well as print it with any printer using Bluetooth / Wi-Fi Users can compare daily data with charts & graphs to optimize and increase the combustion efficiency. Simple to set up and easy to operate the system, highly accurate spot and semi-continuous gas testing adaptable to a good sort of applications – ensuring your plant maintains full compliance with safety and emissions requirements.
Customizable to specific gas measurements and process stream conditions, a resilient chrome steel probe extracts the gas sample while advanced real-time operation techniques produce the highly accurate combustion and emissions calculations you would like.
Easy to service and maintain and this analyzer is that the ideal choice for industries burning coal, gas, oil, or biomass, including applications in Glass, Power Generation, Hydrocarbon Processing, gas Compressor Stations, Minerals, and Industrial Boilers
portable flue gases are monitored, including oxygen, carbon monoxide gas, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides (both NO and NO2), CO2, sulfide, and hydrocarbons. the quality probe is suitable for many applications and is out there in lengths from 0.3 m (1 ft) to three m (10 ft). High-temperature and DrySampler probes are available for the most challenging conditions.
Advanced Flue Gas Analyser
- Ideal Monitor for measuring O2, CO & CO2, H2,H2S, NH3, HC & CH4 many more.
- High Temp Probe up to 1200 Deg. C
- Easy to Operate
- Completely manufactured in India.
- Easy download or up load the measured data
- CO (Carbon monoxide ) 0- 1000, 0-2000 ,0-5000 as per the user requirement
- CO2 (Carbon dioxide) 0- 20 %, 0-80% ,0-100% as per the user requirement
- O2 (Oxygen) 0- 25 % as per the user requirement
- SO2 (Sulphur dioxide) 0- 1000, 0-2000 ,0-5000 as per the user requirement
- NO2 (Nitric oxide) 0- 1000, 0-2000 ,0-5000 as per the user requireme