Sound level meter
HD2110L is an handheld integrating sound level meter performing either spectral or statistical analysis.
The instrument is designed to deliver maximum performance in the analysis of acoustic phenomena with particular attention to regulations on environmental noise and building acoustics.
The integrating sound level meter is suitable for the following applications:
- environmental noise levels evaluation,
- noise monitoring with noise events capture and analysis,
- spectral analysis in octave bands from 16Hz to 16kHz,
- complete statistical analysis with percentile levels calculation from L1 ad L99
- measurement in working environments,
- selection of Personal Protective Equipment (methods SNR, HML and OBM),
- soundproofing and acoustic reclamation,
- production quality control,