Alat laboratorium udara
HD2003 is a 3-axis static anemometer for measuring wind speed and direction, U-V-W cartesian components of speed, wind gust, sound speed, sonic temperature, air temperature, relative humidity and barometric pressure.
- 5 analogue voltage or current outputs, with different measuring ranges.
- RS232 and Multidrop RS485 Serial Communication interfaces.
- Configurable output rate of digital output data string.
- Configurable average periods 1÷60 s and 1÷60 min. for all output quantities.
- Processing algorithms and validation of the raw measurement signals to provide a measure of greatness anemometer with ± 1%.
- Digital high frequency data acquisition mode with 50Hz data output.