Detail TC200 Portable COD Measure Instrument Brand Twinno
Alat Laboratorium Air
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak
TC200 portable COD tester
The 200 series portable multi-parameter water quality
tester is widely used in the determination of surface water,
groundwater, domestic sewage and industrial wastewater.
It is not only suitable for the field and field rapid water
quality emergency detection, but also for the laboratory water quality analysis.
1. Portable design, flexible and convenient;
2. It can be measured without preheating and hood;
3. Automatic and manual measurement methods are optional;
4.Determination of a sample in 3 seconds, stable and reliable performance;
5.The measurement process is simple and fast, and it can be directly measured by selecting supporting prefabricated reagent and built-in curve;
6. Simple operation, the concentration can be displayed automatically when inserted into the sample tube, and the analysis report can be generated automatically (in the automatic measurement mode);
7. Users can construct and calibrate their own curves with their own reagents;
8. Good compatibility, the instrument is equipped with SD card, no special software is needed to connect to the computer, the data is read in EXEL or WORD form, and there is time record, the user can view and edit;
9. Backlight display, convenient reading and operation;
10. Undervoltage alarm function.
Light source: LED Wave length: 420nm, 610nm
Screen display: LCD with backlight
Measurement mode: absorbance, concentration, sample number
Data storage: SD card (FAT32 format), EXCEL/WORD
Sample bottle: 16mm round
Power supply: 2 AA batteries or DC3V/23mA
Operating environment: temperature 5 ~ 40℃, relative humidity not more than 85%
Overall size: 190*96*103mm
Weight: 0.5 kg
Portable COD meter measuring range ( need to be equipped with a digester)
The chemical oxygen demand (CODcr): 3 ~ 150mg/L, 20 ~ 1500mg/L, 200 ~ 15000mg/L
The standard configuration
Main engine, memory card, no. 5 battery *2, power adapter, manual, warranty card/certificate, portable case.