Detail Portable Infrared Syngas Analyzer
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak
Portable Infrared Syngas Analyzer—Gasboard 3100P is the portable version of FGA-3500. With its small size, high accuracy, short response time, simple operation, rechargeable lithium battery power supply system, Gasboard 3100P
is an ideal measurement solution for direct sampling from pipe at industrial site and gas-bag sampling analysis in laboratory, etc.
syngas series analysis instruments can be used for measurement of the concentration of up to 8 gases such as CO, CO2, H2, O2, CH4, CnHm, C2H2 and C2H4 simultaneously, and calculate the gas heating value (caloric value) and N2 balance automatically. It is the best tool to help you:
·To check whether the gas is still being produced to decide the feedstock cycle and the best ratio.
· To check the quality of the gas being produced prior to use in some industrial process.
· To check the quality of the gas and optimize the gasification technical process.
Applications: syngas series analysis instruments is widely used in various applications from lab research scale to industrial scale, including energy production field, steel making processes, chemical conversion and oil & gas explore applications.
• Biomass or coal gasification /pyrolysis
• Waste to Energy
• Plasma gasification
• Blast furnace
• Direct iron ore smelting reduction processes
• Heat treatment
• and other chemicals
Oil & gas explore applications
• Natural Gas
• Coal Bed Gas
• Mud logging
• Modular sensor design ensures easy operation and maintenance.
• Compact and robust design with light weight, convenient for different sites usage.
• With LCD display to indicate all data index and tactile keypad easy for operation.
• Equipped with sample gas flow meter and needle valve to regulate the inlet gas flow
• With constant temperature enclosure for NDIR and TCD sensors to avoid influence by temperature fluctuation and improve the measurement accuracy.
• With function of auto-zeroing, efficiently decrease the calibration frequency.
• In-built sampling pump for low pressure application.
• External safety filter to protect analyzer from impurities
• Internal rechargeable Li-ion battery for over 4hrs full function operation
• Internal data logger for up to 1500 sets of data and RS232 COM port for data output.
• New generation modular syngas analyzer has equipped with a Bluetooth module. Assist with a smartphone APP software, it can realize remote control, data download, and remote online diagnosis function in the near future.
• Adopt international advanced NDIR and TCD gas analysis technology.
• Can measure the concentration of CO, CO2, CH4, H2, O2, CnHm simultaneously.
• CnHm gas has no interference with CH4 measuring result.
• Precisely measure CO content in high concentration CO2
• H2 reading by patented Thermal Conductivity Detecting technology, with compensation for the interference effects of the CO, CO2 ,CH4 measured.
• No effect from flow fluctuation on H2 reading
• Online Heating Value calculation in real time, freely switchable between MJ / m³ or kcal / m³, and between HHV or LHV.
CO, CO2, H2, O2, CH4, CnHm, C2H2, C2H4 +BTU index (gas calorific value)
High Heating Value or Low Heating Value in MJ/m3 or kcal/m3
N2 calculation by balance (Optional)
CO, CO2, CH4, CnHm, C2H2, C2H4 : proprietary dual beam NDIR detectors
O2 : industrial electrochemical cell (ECD)
H2 : proprietary thermal conductivity detector (TCD)
CO: 0-30% CO2: 0-25% CH4: 0-10%
CnHm: 0-5% C2H2: 0-5% C2H4: 0-5%
H2: 0-30% O2: 0-25%
（Measurement range can be customized）
≤ ± 2% FS (NDIR); ≤ ± 3% FS (TCD and ECD);
Auto-zeroing function via keyboard interface
Gas conditions at analyzer inlet
Flow:0.7~1.2L/min, Pressure:2~50kPa, No dust, moisture, tar
Tamb : 0-50°C / Pamb : 86 to 108 kPa / RH : 0-95% non condensing
Response time (T90)
≤ 10 sec (NDIR)
800 seconds (auto-zeroing cycle during the last 120 seconds)
RS232 ( real time monitor and memory data download software available)
External 220 VAC-50Hz ; In-built rechargeable battery and charger
Up to 1500 sets of data; Logging rate adjustable from 3 to 99 sec ;
Possibility to identify 10 different sites and up to 100 measuring points
LCD 320 x 240 display with back-lit function
Simultaneous indication of the 7 measures and units
Robust casing in ABS/PC and shoulder strap (delivered with protective carrying bag)
¤ Nylon carrying bag for analyzer and accessories
¤ Gas in/Gas out tubing
¤ Power cable and adaptor 220 VAC/12,6 VDC-3A
¤ RS232/DB9 cable
¤ Portable gas pre-treatment unit• 2X refillable water scrubber for tar & dust washing;
• 1X refillable activated carbon filter;
• 1X precision filter with replaceable 0.3μm filter element;
For dust/tar/moisture removal from the sample gas. Maximum allowed tar load: < 1 g/Nm³
¤ Data logging software
Connect PC and analyzer with RS232 cable, install real time data logging software, users can download history data from analyzer storage and read real time data on the PC.