Detail Mini Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge For Metal Testing
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak
Mini digital ultrasonic thickness gauge for metal testing
The LM series ultrasonic thickness gauge can measure the thickness of metal materials, high-temperature pipelines, pipes, plates (steel plates, aluminum plates), plastics, iron pipes, PVC pipes, glass and other materials. Can be applied to the detection fields of manufacturing industry, metal processing industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection industry and the like, can also monitor various pipelines and pressure vessels in production equipment and monitor the thinning degree of the pipelines and pressure vessels after being corroded in the use process, and is a corresponding instrument for material protection.
The LM-2 series thickness gauge has extremely high measuring performance, and the indication value has high stability and accuracy.
LM-2D has the function of penetrating the coating, and can directly measure the thickness of the substrate without removing the coating on the surface of the object to be measured. Coatings applicable to this function include: paint layer, plastic coating, etc. This function is realized by measuring two continuous bottom echoes of the substrate. This mode also has more advantages: zero-free calibration, high stability of indication value and zero drift.
1. The working principle: Pulse-echo mode (standard mode, used for ordinary thickness measurement), Echo-echo mode (coating mode, used to measure the net thickness of the substrate without removing the paint layer)
2. One point calibration: used for routine measurement;
Two-point calibration: increases measurement accuracy when measuring wall thickness of curved surface or in special application.
3. Measurement error: ±0.05 mm (less than 10 mm), ±5% H+0.01 (more than 10 mm) Note: H is the thickness of the object to be measured.
4. V path correction: v sound path correction to compensate nonlinearity of bimorph probe
5. Minimum scanning: drag the probe along the surface of the object to be measured, and the instrument can automatically find a place to measure the thinnest thickness.
6. Application software: UmView software is used to transmit, store, analyze and edit documents of measurement data (optional)
7. Has the function of penetrating the coating, the measuring range is 3-20mm. (Use standard probe LM-2D Only)
0.8-300 mm (Depending on the probe and the material to be tested, the standard measurement range:1-100mm)
Pulse-echo mode, Echo-echo mode
Probe compensation line
A probe compensation line is built in
7 kinds of probe compensation wires are built in and matched with 7 kinds of probes.
128× 64 Dot Matrix LCD Display with EL Backlight, Adjustable contrast
Unit and Display Resolution
zero calibration, two-point calibration
The measurement update rate
The sound speed range of the material
1000～9999m/s or 0.0394～0.3937in/us
The storage function
divided into 5 arrays, which can store 500 thickness values.
set the thickness limit and give an alarm to the measured value outside the limit.
Sound speed storage
store the sound speed of 5 different materials.
Chinese or English
USB interface or RS232 serial port (optional)
two 1.5V AA batteries. When the power is insufficient, there will be a low voltage prompt.
Two No.5 Batteries can be used for 200 hours (no backlight)
Automatically shut down
after 5 minutes without operation
-10℃ ~+50℃, with special requirements up to -20℃
200g (including battery)
thickness gauge host, standard probe, instrument box, two alkaline batteries, coupling agent, operation manual, certificate of approval and packing list
rubber sheath, a variety of optional probes; Step test block for calibration; Coupling agent and high temperature coupling agent