Detail HD2030.K1 Four Channels Vibration Analyzer 4-channel Vibration Analyz
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak
HD2030.1 channels vibration analyzer
4-channel vibration analyzer kit for IEPE accelerometers
• Measurement of the vibrations transmitted to the hand-arm system and to the
whole body with Fa, Fc, and Fz band-pass filters and Wb, Wc, Wd, We, Wj,
Wk, Wh, Wj, Wk, Wm filters compliant with ISO 8041, ISO 5349 and ISO 2361
• Data logging functions with 8 MB memory and SD card.
• Octave bands from 0.5 Hz to 2 kHz and third octave bands from 0.3 Hz to
3.2 kHz real time spectral analysis of the acceleration according to IEC 61260
with velocity and displacement calculation (“Spectral analysis” option).
• Statistical analysis with probability distribution graph, calculation and graphical
display of the percentile levels from L1 to L99 (“Statistical analysis” option).
• Digital recording of the accelerometer signals (“Digital recording” option)
Recording of vocal comments associated to the measurements.
• Measurement range 110 dB, linear range 80 dB.
• RS232 and USB serial interface.
One tri-axial and one mono-axial accelerometer or up to four mono-axial accelerometers
can be connected to the analyzer.
HD2030 is compliant with ISO 8041, ISO 2631, ISO 5349 and IEC 61260 normatives.
The accelerometers, the connection cables and the adapters ARE NOT included in
The kit includes:
• HD2030: 4-axis vibration analyzer complete with datalogging and storing of vocal comments.
• HD6188: Silicone grease.
• HD6273: Wax tray for accelerometers gluing.
• 080A90: Glue for quick fixing.
• HD2030MC: 32 GB SD memory card.
• CP22: USB serial cable for PC connection. Alternatively, it can be supplied on request the HD2110CSNM cable for RS232 (COM
type) serial ports.
• “Noise Studio” software for PC with Windows® operating systems downloadable from Delta OHM website.
• User manual and carrying case.
• ISO 9001 calibration reports for HD2030 vibration analyzer: calibration as vibration meter according to ISO 8041
Options available for HD2030 analyzer
HD2030.O1 “Spectral analysis”: measurement of the acceleration spectrum in octave bands
from 0.5 Hz to 2 kHz and third octave bands from 0.5 Hz to 3.15 kHz class 1
according to IEC 61260.
ISO9001 calibration report according to IEC 61260 of both banks included.
HD2030.O2 “Statistical analysis”: acceleration probability distribution graph and calculation of
the percentile levels from L1 to L99 in 1 dB classes.
HD2030.O3 “Digital recorder”: digital storing of the accelerometer signals in the memory card
for subsequent analyses. Export to WAV format with Noise Studio software