:  Jakarta Timur
GD-3142BF Automatic Four-ball Lubricant Tester
The Automatic Four Ball Lubricant Tester is a floor standing instrument designed to determine the friction properties of extreme pressure oils and greases. It has been applied in tribology research laboratories and in the routine quality control of finished lubrication products. The testing machine is designed and manufactured strictly according to the following ASTM standards:
ASTM D2596-15 “Standard Test Method for Measurement of Extreme-Pressure Properties of Lubricating Grease (Four-Ball Method)”.
ASTM D2783-03(2014) “Standard Test Method for Measurement of Extreme-Pressure Properties of Lubricating Fluids (Four-Ball Method)”.
ASTM D2266-01(2015) “Standard Test Method for Wear Preventive Characteristics of Lubricating Grease (Four-Ball Method)”.
ASTM D5183-05(2016) “Standard Test Method for Determination of the Coefficient of Friction of Lubricants Using the Four-Ball Wear Test Machine.
ASTM D4172-94(2016) “Standard Test Method for Wear Preventive Characteristics of Lubricating Fluid (Four-Ball Method)”.
It can be used for the determination of wear preventive characteristics of lubricating oils and the measurement of extreme-pressure properties of lubricating fluids; including the maximum no clamping load PB, the sintering load PD, the comprehensive wear value of ZMZ and other three indicators. It is also suitable for long-term wear resistant test, determination of the friction index, real time curve of friction and record of friction force. With high precision measuring digital microscope, friction grinding spot and friction wear spot can be enlarged to be shown on computer screen and analyzed via data processing software.
1. 7 Inch high resolution color LCD touch screen, touch screen button control. English HMI, user-friendly and convenient to operate. HMI functions:
A) Set test date, sample number and display.
B) Set test running time and display.
C) Set temperature control point and real time temperature display.
D) friction index and real time curve of friction display.
2. Motor rotation speed can be set to desired level.
3. The main design of the testing machine adopts a steel-cast integral structure, which has the characteristics of steel shock resistance and extremely high concentric rate. Using the four-ball structure design technology of Stanhope Seta of the United Kingdom. The radial deviation of the upper steel ball , a key part of the four-ball machine, is measured at a value of 0.01 mm from the lowest point of the steel ball of 3.5 mm. It is the latest scientific design. This would ensure the machine running smoothly, and the measurement data are accurate and repeatable.
4. Loading method: leverage type; During the test, the loading force is constant with no fluctuation.
5. Spindle speed system is more accurate with accuracy controlled within ±5 r/min.
6. Real-time temperature LCD display, temperature control accuracy ± 0.5℃.
7. Automatic sample heating to desired level, automatic motor starting to required rotation speed, automatic shutdown upon test completion.
8. User-friendly and easy-to-operate with intuitive display. With electronic microscope and automatic measurement software, it makes the test process more rapid, accurate and convenient.
9. Equipped with high-definition image data acquisition and processing system. Easy to observe, measure and analysis test results. Test results can be saved and printed out.
1. 7 Inch high resolution color touch screen user interface, touch screen button control.
2. Operating voltage: AC380V, 50Hz.
3. Operating power: 1500W.
4. Spindle speed: 200r / min ~ 3000r / min + 5r / min continuously adjustable.
5. Spindle speed control method: frequency converter.
6. Sample temperature control range: ambient ~ 400℃/adjustable, LCD real-time digital display.
7. Sample heating method: heating rod to be inserted into oil bowl.
8. Loading method: leverage type, manual loading.
9. Axis test force: 60N ~ 10KN.
10. Testing ball: 4-ball machine dedicated Gcr15 steel ball, diameter 12.7mm.
11. Friction method: Sliding friction.
12. Pressure contact mode: Sliding friction point contact.
13. Speed display: LCD digital rotation speed display.
14. Relative error of the test force: +1%.
15. Grinding mark detection: specific electronic microscope, including image sensor camera, image adaptive lens, image processing system, computer and printer. Image can be enlarged and display on computer screen; automatic calculation; automatic data storage and test results printout.
16. Grinding measurement resolution: 0.0001 mm.
17. Measurement system: DMS-15 image processing system software and digital display measurement system.
18. Leverage ratio: * 6 ~ * 20 variable.
19. Digital timer display with selectable range of 1s to 99 h 99 min, accuracy: 0.1s.
20. Protection measures: Sintered automatic stop protection measures.
21. Power protection: Automatic power leakage protection device, effectively prevent the occurrence of accidents.
22. Measurement microscope: High-precision measurement microscope, equipped with image sensing camera, equipped with image processing system software and digital display measurement system.
23. Software installed at Lenovo laptop, easy to carry.
24. Environmental temperature: 5 ~ 40℃
25. Relative humidity: ≤ 85 %
26. Dimension: 600mm * 640mm * 1700mm