:  Jakarta Timur
GD-0702 Asphalt Marshall Compactor
The Asphalt Marshall Compactor is designed and made as per T0702-2011 in the industrial standard of People’s Republic of China JTG E20 2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and
Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. The samples of instrument are suitable to meet the requirements of standard T0709 “Bituminous Mixtures Marshall Stability Test” in JTG E20-2011. It is the specified device for molding samples in the bituminous mixtures Marshall test.
1. The Asphalt Marshall Compactor adopts floor type structure, and it is made of two parts that is mechanical transmission and control box. The mechanical transmission device drive for electric motor, reduction motor and chain.
2. Circuit control adopts single microprocessor control, and it can preset counter. The count value can be choose from 0 to 999 readily. The compaction times can be set in advance that automatic compact, automatic stop, automatic cut off power supply and close electric motor, to ensure that stopped at the convenient hammer lifting loading and unloading position .
3. The instrument is suitable to compact 101.6mm*63.5mm sample.
1.Weight of the hammer: 4536g+9kg
2.The drop of heavy hammer: 457mm+1.5mm
3. Test mode :suitable to 101.6mm*63.5mm
4. Compaction rate: (60+5)time /min
5. Compaction times: (0~999)times
6. Laminated wood compaction seat: 457mm*200mm*200mm
7. Cement concrete seat: 120mm*460mm*480mm ;
8. Power supply: AC 220V+10% ,50Hz ;
9. The power of the electric motor: 370w ;
10. Dimension: 540mm*540mm*1740mm ;
11. Total weight: about 180kg.
1. Bituminous mixtures blender: GD-F02-20 Automatic Mixture Mixer (recommended)