Detail Bante Portable PH/Conductivity/Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak
Bante900P Portable pH/Conductivity/Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Multiparameter portable pH meter contains 8 measurement modes, the meter is suitable for measuring the pH, ORP, ion concentration, conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity, resistivity and dissolved oxygen.
• Multiparameter water quality meter is equipped with a backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 points calibration with automatic recognition for USA, NIST and DIN buffers.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the pH slope and offset.
• 1 point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute millivolt modes ensure the reliable ORP measurements.
Ion Concentration Mode:
• 2 to 5 points calibration, including the 8 concentration points can be selected.
• Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the measurement process.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the calibration points and slopes.
• Selectable concentration units (ppm, mg/L, mol/L, mmol/L) and ionic valency.
• 1 to 5 points calibration with automatic recognition for conductivity standards.
• Selectable cell constant (K=0.1/1/10), reference temperature (20/25°C), TDS factor, linear
and pure water compensations, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
Dissolved Oxygen Mode:
• 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
• Salinity and barometric pressure compensations eliminate the measurement error.
• Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate readings over the entire range.
• Auto-Read function senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Calibration due alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Setup menu allows setting the number of calibration points, stability criteria, temperature
unit, date and time, etc.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.
• Expanded memory stores or recalls up to 500 data sets.
• USB communication interface is easy to transfer data to PC.
• Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter and USB port) ensures that using the
-2.000 to 20.000pH
0.001, 0.01, 0.1pH, selectable
1 to 5 points
pH Buffer Options
USA, NIST, DIN, 2 custom buffers
0.1, 1mV, selectable
Relative or absolute mV
0.001 to 19999 (deponding on the range of ISE)
0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1
±0.5% F.S. (monovalent), ±1% F.S. (divalent)
2 to 5 points
0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000
ppm, mg/L, mol/L, mmol/L
0.01 to 20.00, 200.0, 2000µS/cm, 20.00, 200.0mS/cm
0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1
1 to 5 points
10µS, 84µS, 1413µS, 12.88mS, 111.8mS
Linear (0.0 to 10.0%/°C), pure water
K=0.1, 1, 10 or custom
0.00 to 10.00, 100.0, 1000ppm, 10.00, 200.0ppt
0.01, 0.1, 1
0.1 to 1.0 (default 0.5)
0.00 to 80.00ppt, 0.00 to 42.00psu
0.00 to 20.00MΩ
0.00 to 20.00mg/L
0.01, 0.1mg/L, selectable
% Saturation of Oxygen
0.0 to 200.0%
0.1, 1%, selectable
1 or 2 points
60.0 to 112.5kPa/450 to 850mmHg, manual
0.0 to 50.0g/L, manual
0 to 105°C/32 to 221°F
0 to 100°C/32 to 212°F, manual or automatic
Low or high
Calibration Due Alarm
1 to 31 days or off
10, 20 or 30 minutes after last key pressed
Stores up to 500 data sets
USB communication interface
BNC, 6-pin nimi-DIN, 3.5mm jack socket
Custom LCD (80×60mm)
3×1.5V AA batteries or DC5V power adapter
Approximately 150 hours (turn off the backlight)