Detail Transient Plane Source Technology Thermal Conductivity Tester
The thermal conductivity meter uses the transient plane source technique (TPS). The product is independently researched and developed by Trueview Science. Test performance is stable and data processing and analysis capability is high, can be used for thermal conductivity measurement of a variety of different types of materials.
Material Type: metals, ceramics, alloys, minerals, polymers, composites, paper, fabric, foam (flat surface insulating materials, sheet metal), polyurethane, phenolic, urea-formaldehyde, mineral wool (glass wool, rock wool, mineral wool), cement walls, glass reinforced composite panels CRC, cement polystyrene plates, sandwich concrete, glass and steel panels composite plates, paper honeycomb panels.
Test range: 0.005—300W/(m*K)
Measuring temperature range: room temperature-130℃
Probe diameter: No. 1 probe 7.5 mm; No. 2 probe 15mm
Repeatability error: ≤3%
Measuring time: 5 ~ 160 seconds
Sample temperature rise: ﹤15℃
Power: AC 220V
The temperature rise of the sample: < 15 C
Test sample power P: No. 1 probe power 0; No. 2 probe power 0
Sample size: single sample (15*15*3.75mm) measured by No. 1 probe; single Sample (30*30*7.5mm) measured by No. 2 probe
Note: 1, the measured is low by thinner material thickness (lambda = 0.2W/ (m*K)). As the surface of the sample is smooth and sticky, the sample can be superimposed
1. A wide test range performance, stable test performance，at the advanced level of its similar instruments in the country.
2. Intelligent man-machine interface, large color screen LCD
3. Simple operation, short experimental testing time
4. Intelligent data processing, highly automated computer data communication system and report processing system
5. Automatic generation of test reports, connect the printer to print. Software built experimental records, data processing and reporting formats, automatic test report issued.