Detail Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester
Flash Point Tester
This instrument is designed and manufactured as per ASTM D93 Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester. It is used to make determination of the closed cup flash point of the petroleum products.
Main technical features:
1. This instrument is designed as per ASTM D93.
2. The heating power is continuously and steplessly adjustable. The power is shown visually by voltmeter.The temperature control mode is advanced and reasonable.
3. The structure is designed small and exquisite.The stainless-steel table board is beautiful and easy to clean.
4. Operation is easy.Test results are precise.It has been chosen as the instrument to test the closed cup flash point by many metering and detecting institutes.
Main technical specification and parameters:
1. Power supply：AC (220±10%)V, 50Hz.
2. Heating device:：The heating power is continuously adjustable from 0 W to 600W.
3. Heating rate:：(1～12)℃/min；Controllable and adjustable.
4. Stirring rate：
(1) Procedure A: (90～120)RPM
(2) Procedure B: (250±10)RPM
5. Standard oil cup：
(1) Inner diameter: 50.7mm～50.8mm.
(2) Depth: 55.7mm～56.0mm
(3) The scribed line depth of capacity of testing oil: 33.9mm～34.3mm.
(4) Capacity of testing oil:about 70ml
6. Igniting device：
(1) Igniting source: gas( or other civilian fuels，the same below )
(2) Electric ignition. Gas flame diameter:3.2mm～4.8mm
7. Thermometers：Mercury-in-glass thermometer.
Specifications are as below:
(1)Scale -5℃～110℃, division 0.5℃。
(2)Scale 20℃～150℃, division 1℃。
(3)Scale 90℃～370℃,division 2℃。
8. Ambient temperature：≤ 35℃
9. Relative humidity：≤ 85％
10.Maximum power consumption：650W