GD-8018D Gasoline Induction Period Method Oxidation Stability Testing Instrument ASTM D525
Oxidation Stability Tester is designed and made as per national standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T8018-87 Gasoline - Determination of oxidation stability - Induction period method. It is suitable to determine the oxidation stability of gasoline. It can also be used to do determination as per ASTM D525 Standard Test Method for Oxidation Stability of Gasoline (Induction Period Method)
1. Desktop structure. High precision and automation.
2. It uses USB port to communicate with PC. Easy to operate.
3. Metal bath. No pollution. No need to adding water.
4. Well designed heat preservation system. It can save energy as well as prevent operator from scalding.
5. The bomb assembly is unit-body design. It shorts the pressure testing pipe and makes the pressure determination more accurate. It also guarantees the bomb being well sealed to make the test result more reliable.
6. All parameters will be shown on PC during determination. The curves of pressure in these two bombs will also be drawn in real time. The test result is clear at a glance.
|1600W, the actual heating power is automatically controlled by computer
|Measuring range of oxygen bomb pressure transmitter
|Temperature control point of metal bath
|Mercury-in glass thermometer, can correct coefficient as need