GD-0719C Automatic Wheel-Track Tester (Scientific Research Type with Three Wheels)
The automatic wheel track tester is designed and made as per T0719-2011 “Bituminous Mixtures Wheel-Track Test” in the Industry Standard of People's Republic of China JTG E20-2011 "Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering". It is suitable to determine the wheel-track against capability of bituminous mixtures in high temperature. It also can be used to do the determination of the stability of bituminous mixtures in high temperature on site.
1. The automatic wheel track tester is floor-type structure with PC control technology, automatic temperature control system during the test process, automatic timing, real-time display of the wheel-track displacement,and it can automatically record the displacement curve and print statements.
2. The instrument can show time-displacement curves and time-temperature curves during the test, which provide practical basis for the research institutes to study the wheel-track properties of asphalt mixtures.
3. The instrument can carry out wheel-track tests at a test temperature of 45℃ to 85℃ and a wheel pressure of 0.7MPa. The standard test time is 60 minutes.
4. Absolute temperature sensor is used to collect the temperature, and the PWM modulator performs temperature control with high temperature stability, no overshoot, and no temperature drift for a long time test (Eliminating the effect of long-term operating temperature drift of common thermocouple temperature sensors on test data).
5. High-precision modules A/D (16-bit), D/A (16-bit) are used to ensure the accuracy and resolution of displacement measurement and temperature control. Incubator adopts external circulation heating method, which uniform temperature field.
Main Technical Specifications Parameters:
Main Technical Specifications:
(1) Applicable Standards: T0719-2011 in the industry standard JTG E20-2011 of Chinese Ministry of Transport
(2) Walking speed of a dolly: 42 times/min+1time/min (one way)
(3) Walking distance of a dolly: (230±10)mm
(4) Rubber Hardness of test wheel: 78±2 (International Standard Hardness)
(5) Grounded pressure of the test wheel: (0.7 ± 0.05) Mpa (at 60℃), adjustable to 0.8, 0.9Mpa
(6) Displacement detection range: (0 to 30) mm
(7) Displacement detection accuracy: less than ±0.01mm
(8) Test time: (60-240) min
(9) Temperature controling range: Ambient temperature to 80℃(can be set up optionally), control accuracy ±0.5℃
(10) Overall size of the machine: 2170mm*960mm*1500mm
(11) Weight of the machine: 500kg
(12) Test mold size: 300mm*300mm*50mm (standard), wheel-track test to the thickness of (30 ~ 100) mm of test mold
Main Technical Parameters:
(1) Working methods: Immersion test and Non-immersion test
(2) Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.1℃
(3) Ambient temperature control accuracy: ±0.5℃
(4) Test mode temperature control accuracy: ±0.5℃
(5) Number of temperature measurement channels: 2 channels
(6) Number of test specimen that can be tested simultaneously: 3
(7) Conservation number of test specimen : 3
(8) Rolling exercise mode: test wheel rotation
(1) Three-phase power supply: AC380V, 50Hz, 10A, three-phase four-wire system, with zero line
(2) Single-phase power supply: AC220V, 50Hz, 5A, single-phase three-wire, with grounding wire